Tuesday, October 24, 2017

May 1, 2017

Hey! These are my investigators from La Paz whom I started teaching before I got transferred and are getting baptized this week and I won’t be able to go, but I’m so happy for them! He's name is Gonsalo and his wife's name is Letia.
On another note, I think I should start writing like Konnor so I can write my letter for the week..haha.
This week was super busy! We had 7 of our investigators attend church and we have been having a whole bunch of meetings. We have church council. We have our missionary meeting with the ward mission leader. I teach English classes twice a week. We sometimes have appointments in the church building with investigators and members. Then there are Family Home evenings with members and their friends. We have had lots of visits to do and lots of activities to bring our investigators too. It’s been great. We are always having something more we have to do. We have three investigators and had to do a special lesson today in the morning with them because their dad is home this week (military) and only could receive us today in the morning so that the whole family was there together. 

We have just been super busy. Also, the 14 of May at 7:00 p.m. we are going to skype with you guys for Mother’s Day!!!!! How exciting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment