Tuesday, October 24, 2017

April 24, 2017

So this week I had to make another trip to Culiacan for my visa...I had to get fingerprints and signatures. I was only there in Culiacan for three hours!!! I got back on the same plane that I came on. The flight attendants were the same ladies too haha! I also had to take a three and a half hour bus ride from Constitucion to La Paz and back also. I also have to carry materials and Books of Mormon in my suitcases. It was a very long day, but I saw one of my old companions. Elder Haug is the secretary for the mission so I was with him all day and he dropped me off at the airport for the second time. The first time was 8 months ago when I got transferred and this time for my visa.
But anyways things are really good here. We have 4 baptismal dates for the 20th of May!!! We are super excited about it. We have a lot of investigators that are attending and its been pretty crazy everyday. I feel like the weeks pass by like days. 


I love you guys


No comments:

Post a Comment