Tuesday, October 24, 2017

July 4, 2017

Well I’m back in Sinoloa! I got transferred and was on a bus for three hours and on a plane to cross the sea for an hour and another hour of travel in a bus. I’m training a newby! I’m a missionary trainer for a new elder who just got in the mission. His name is Elder Cano. Also, I’m in a new area called Potrero. Long story short. It’s a new area that hasn’t been opened for three years now, until about three months ago when the mission president decided to reopen the area when he had an impression, made the trip here, and had an experience here with some people and wanted to open the area. IT IS A RANCH....I’m talking about a real ranch. We went to a house and baby pigs poured out of the house. It’s small enough that there are no stores here and we go to another ranch to buy food. There are about 30 members here. We are in the middle of nowhere. Only my companion and I. We are part of the district of the mission president’s assistants and the secretaries even though we aren’t in Culiacan. We are the only missionaries this far north of the mission and alone. All other missionaries are in the cities. The mission president has high expectations here for us and a lot of trust to leave us alone in the middle of nowhere. It will be very interesting here. I feel like I’m in a movie on a ranch. We will see what happens. 
I miss Constitucion already. It was hard to leave, but that’s life for ya. 

Anyways, love you guys lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment