Tuesday, October 24, 2017

July 10, 2017


I got to know my area this week. I’m going to take lots of pictures. It is so strange of a place. We are the most far area of the mission and only my companion and I without any other missionaries. This week, there was a storm and we didn’t have electricity or water for two days. The first night was so hot that we slept on the floor with the windows and door open. I couldn’t sleep because it was so hot. I have to send pictures of the house and the church this week. It’s so strange here in the ranch. Our area has three ranches. I really like it, but it’s really weird because we are alone without other missionaries. Only every two weeks, we go to Culiacan to have a district meeting with the assistants to the president and the secretaries of the mission. Basically everyone here is friends or family. Everyone knows one another. And everyone knows everything about the people. haha well we have to go. I love you guys so much and are always in my prayers. Keep safe and help the missionaries.



No comments:

Post a Comment