Thursday, November 9, 2017

November 6, 2017



This week I got transferred! I did not think I would be transferred because it’s my last transfer and my companion has had more time in the area but I got sucked out and I’m now in a really big ward! It’s called La Conquista A. My companion has been in the mission 4 months. He is from Argentina, and his name is Elder Giménez. My district now is my companion and I and 6 sisters! I feel like it will be a lot of work to take care of a district of only sisters! My last transfer will go by so fast because my companion and I are new here and the Mission President took out the other two elders and sent us here. So we don’t know where the members live and we don’t know where the investigators live. It is a lot of work and this ward is in a very rich part of the city...but don’t worry, rich people need to be humbled just has much as the poor do – haha! Love you bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment