Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October 23, 2017

This week we had stake conference. It was super good and our mission president was there too. Also this week we are going to have a zone conference with our mission president Wednesday so my companion and I got here in Culiacan yesterday and we are staying here until Thursday working here with the missionaries for two days. Also, we only have one more week of this transfer, so I’m about to enter into my last transfer. I’m going to miss the mission so much. I´m going to receive a new companion because I have had 3 transfers with Elder Cano.
There have been big challenges in the mission but I´ve moved forward and learned lots of new things. This week is a little short but next week will be longer. Love you bye!


Elder Bales

No comments:

Post a Comment