Tuesday, October 24, 2017

May 29, 2017

Hey. It sounds like you guys had lots of fun over the weekend! Lots of little children running around there now. My companion and I have been super busy. We have another baptism this week and lots of investigators to visit and new people to contact. It’s a lot of work here. Between us and the other two elders here, we brought 14 investigators to church.
On top of that, my companion and I are in charge of two other areas called Loreto and Insurgentes. They are called pray houses because there isn’t enough members to make them into branches but we are now in charge of taking care of the investigators there. Loreto is 2 hours away and Insurgentes is 45 minutes away. We have to make trips now to these towns with members to teach and prepare the investigators for baptism. We are just super super busy here. 
Anyways I love you guys so much and miss your hugs. I know that I have an amazing family. 

You guys are always in my prayers. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment