Thursday, May 11, 2017



March 13th- It sounds like the ward is getting smaller and smaller. I’m sorry to hear about the members who have recently passed away. I’m sure that it is hard when things like that happen and we know one day it is going to happen. It’s great to hear, though, that Cody Peck and Konnor went to the temple. Now I’m starting to feel old! I’m going to be 20 in a week!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do!?!?!?!?!?! In church today the Priesthood class talked about daughters of God and the women in our lives and how important they are to us. I love you so much mom. You have helped me a lot and it’s great feeling to know that I’m always loved in a good home. There are lots of people here in Mexico that come from bad homes, broken and without love. Many suffer from beatings and abuse where they live and it’s very sad that the children don’t get the help they need.  Thank you so much for always reminding me to get the job done and to stay strong and also for your support in my activities in school and at church. I’ve learned many things in life from you about love and service.This week has been crazy. I had to buy new shoes because the ones I have are broken and rocks get in them.  We started an English class in hope of finding really good investigators. We have lots of people we teach but many of them say “yes yes  yes”, but when it comes down to the moment of going to church or reading or praying, they try to make excuses. We know that to be a member of the church it takes work and dedication so we are on the search for good converts. Take care of the family and know that I love you guys and miss you all. I know that I’ve still got a long marathon to finish before I come back. It’s not easy to be a missionary every day, but I’m sure that it’s worth the two years! Bye! Elder Bales

No comments:

Post a Comment