Thursday, May 11, 2017



February 27th- I had transfers this week and now I’m in Constitución. Its three hours away from La Paz, it’s really far...really far... It’s like how I imagine Mexico to be...haha My new companion is Elder Floresyep 😊, he is a good missionary. There are only four missionaries here in one ward. I’m running short on time, there’s just not enough time to write. I’m bad at thinking about everything that has happened, but I will try harder.  We  had a member drive us home in his red 2016 Chevrolet Camaro! He came with his family and wanted to have a lesson with the investigators (his friends) we are teaching and he drove us home! He has a yacht as well! HE is the owner of FATCATS and COSTA VIDA! They were so humble, he and his wife, such great people. Anyways, love you all and I’ll talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment