Sunday, October 2, 2016



This week, August 21st has been super busy but great. My companion and I have been working really hard to find new people to teach and work with our active investigators, however this week has also been a blessing.
First, it is still extremely hot here, however, this past few weeks, we have had a lot of rain...a LOT of rain. The water entered our house last week too, so yah That's life for ya. 
Second, we had two baptisms! Aurora and her daughter Cecilia. They love the gospel so much and it has been such a blessing to know them and teach them. 
Third, I have really learned a lot in the mission. I have seen miracles of healing the sick, the power of prayer, and the conversions of investigators.It is my testimony that this is the work of the Lord and that we are in a battle for the souls of man. I know that we can do anything with the help of the Lord. I know that he shows unto man their weakness that they might become strong. ¡Tenga Amino! 

Love you all, and take care!
Elder Bales

No comments:

Post a Comment