Sunday, September 4, 2016


It sounds like things are good there, I just wish if were the same here. The past three days have got up to 104 degrees! its crazy hot here. Also, I got a throat infection from the heat. I'm taking medication right now but if it doesn't get better, I will have to go to the hospital within the next few days. Its because it has gotten so hot and it can cause a lot of different things. So it's painful to eat and drink  during the day. Also, my companion and I have had a few problems. We just aren't on the same page so it's probably been the hardest week I've had with a companion. We don't have a lot of investigators because of the heat so it seems like there has been a struggle with one thing or another. I know I can do it, its just hard at times with such a different lifestyle. Every day I get super tired because we walk so much, my throat hurts and its really hot. I think too its been a mental thing as well as physical. Problems with my companion, missing things from home, and just not having many investigators or teaching going on. I know that it is a tough road I'm on but I am sure I will make it through!Thanks for all your prayers and support. Love you guys! Take care. Elder Bales
 

No comments:

Post a Comment