Sunday, March 20, 2016



 Well, this week as been full. One of our investigators committed to baptism! He will be baptized on April 9th. His name is Adolfo. Also, we've been able to get some of our  less active members to come to Church which is super great! I really love the people here. They are so nice and I'm learning so much in such a short time. We are always busy doing stuff. I'm always growing and doing new things. In the pictures are some fun experiences. I got to make nieve (kind of like ice cream or a sorbet but a little different) which was fun. The other is our Branch President and another member of the Ward who own an ice cream truck making the nieve in the big bins.   Also, we get to eat a lot of food. I gained three pounds last week and a pound this week. Freak! It's so weird. Also, this week was the birthday of an Elder in our district and we had a party for him. It is a tradition to smash their face in the cake for some reason. So they did and it was super funny. Wow we do a lot of teaching. We teach a lot of members, investigators, and less actives. Well, I don't have a lot of time to write. Les amo. Cuídese! 

No comments:

Post a Comment