Wednesday, February 3, 2016






Hola!
  I've been here for four weeks now, and I have two to go, but it feels like forever at times! Four hour blocks of learning is hard which means we learn for over 10 hours a day and it's difficult to focus for that many hours. I won't have to do it for much longer, though, as I will receive my travel plans soon. It has been a fun and interesting week as we were asked to host Senior Missionary couples on Monday, and then last Wednesday we hosted International Missionaries as well! We are hosting new missionaries that are driving to the MTC tomorrow. I even had the opportunity to leave the MTC to take a missionary that needed an X-ray at BYU. It's awesome to just talk to people, ask them where they are going, where they are from. It's just a great experience. Also, I went to the Mexican Consulate in Salt Lake today for my Visa! We took a train and the Trax and we got to our appointment early, so we went to a gas station and I got some real junk food. The MTC food tends to get a little old and bland after 4 weeks. We then were able to go by the Salt Lake Temple and that was cool. It was a fun day of talking to people at the stations and just relaxing. The best part is that we could see something beside the four walls of our classroom in the MTC. It's been a great week! Anyways, I've got to go. Take care everyone and I hope you're all doing well!

Elder Bales

No comments:

Post a Comment