Wednesday, January 27, 2016







Holá!
   I've been here for three weeks now, and it feels like I've been here for months. The days are packed with lots of activities, devotionals, lessons, and investigator visits. The days are long, but then again, the weeks go by fast. I just can't keep track of time here. It's definitely a new experience. Anyways, how is everyone? I can't access this blog, so if you want to write me then you will either have to email me or write to me on dearelder.com It would be nice to hear how everyone is and what they are doing. It's weird not knowing what's going on anymore, where people are at, or what they are doing with their lives. I hope I can hear from some of you guys. Furthermore, a lot can happen in a week here. My district and I were given the assignment of hosting on Monday. We helped Senior Couple Missionaries get their stuff to their rooms, show them around a little, and it was an awesome experience just talking to them about their lives, where they are from, how many kids they have, and where they were going to go serve. On Tuesday, we had the devotional and Janice Kapp Perry came and spoke to us. She wrote a lot of Primary songs and also some in our hymn book. Anyways, it was really good. Moreover, it's been a super spiritual experience here. I love the environment and I'm learning so much in such a short time.  I really love the food here too! Life is good here. Probably the only thing that makes me sad is that this will be the last time I'll see snow, go to the temple, and enjoy American food for two full years. I wish I could have went to the temple more often, because there isn't a temple in my mission, but at least I will be able to go a few more times before I leave. However, I'm super excited to go to! I can't wait to meet the people, speak the language all the time, and learn to love the people. I know that the Lord makes a way, and I'm now preparing for the day I leave the MTC. Attaching pictures of my companions, Elder Dutson and Elder Liljenquist who are both from Utah-pointing out our missions on the map of the World! I miss you all, take care!

-Elder Bales

No comments:

Post a Comment